Collar for sealing plastic pipes
Intucollar Intumescent Pipe Collars are designed to maintain the fire resistance of floors and walls when penetrated by combustible pipes. Under fire conditions, the intumescent filler expands to many times its original thickness exerting pressure on the softening pipe and closing the opening with a dense block of fire resistant char.
Intucollar may additionally be used around insulated combustible pipes or continuously insulated non-combustible pipes. Contact Technical Services for further details.
- Fire Classification to EN 13501-2 and CE Mark (ETA 17/0136)
- Suitable for use with a wide range of plastic, metal and insulated pipes
- Can be used for applications in walls and floors
- Simple to use, one-piece design saves time on site
- Water resistant
- Non-corrosive: inert product