We work in partnership with our customers to ensure that potentially lifesaving products, have been installed correctly and are fit for purpose.
We will provide the following support to our customers if required:
- Talk to architects, end clients or building inspectors on your behalf.
- Calculate quantities for intumescent coating projects and undertake post application paint inspection.
- Undertake fire engineering assessments or tests
- Design and draw fire stopping details.
- Help you to find the most cost effective solution to a fire protection problem.
- Advise on current and future legislation related to fire protection.
- Provide on-site support.
- Product and installation training.
It is Firetherm’s policy to continuously meet and exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This is the only way to ensure the company remains ahead of our competitors in both service and product advancement.
To this end, the company has a quality management system which is monitored and controlled by Exova Warrington Certification to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
Our Technical Department works to the highest standards and always on a duty of care basis to the end user.
To contact our Technical Department, please telephone +44 (0) 1322 551010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.