Collar for sealing plastic pipes
FP170 Intucollar comprises of a stainless steel shell and a reactive intumescent lining. FP170 expands when exposed to fire, reinstating the fire performance of compartment walls and floors which have been penetrated by combustible pipes. FP170 Intucollar can be used on flexible walls & rigid walls (100 mm or wider) and rigid floors (150 mm or wider).
FP170 Intucollar has been tested with combustible pipes (PVC, PE, PP, SanPVC, Bevec etc.), insulated non-combustible pipes (steel) and network cable bundles (up to 125 mm).
Typically testing is carried out using (U/U) configuration for maximum coverage to many types of combustible pipe material.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance – Tested to EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4
- Suitable for use with a wide range of plastic, metal and insulated pipes
- Can be used for applications in walls and floors
- Simple to use, one-piece design saves time on site
- Water resistant
- Non-corrosive: inert product
- Easy to install