FS709 Intumastic HP
Intumescent acrylic fire barrier
FS709 Intumastic HP is a high expansion/pressure exerting, graphite intumescent sealant. FS709 Intumastic HP expands when exposed to fire, reinstating the fire performance of compartment walls and floors which have been penetrated with services. FS709 can be used on flexible walls & rigid walls (100 mm or wider), rigid floors (150 mm or wider), and also with FB750 Intubatt.
FS709 Intumastic HP is designed to close off gaps and penetrations in compartment walls and floors, to provide up to 4 hours fire resistance . This product has been formulated to close off combustible pipe penetrations in the event of a fire, negating the need for pipe closers or wrap systems. FS709 Intumastic HP has been tested with the following service penetrations:
- Combustible pipes up to 125 mm (ABS, PE, PP, HDPE, PVC, PEX…)
- Insulated non-combustible pipes up to 160 mm; pipe insulation types: nytrile, rubber, glass fibre, rock fibre up to 60 mm insulation wall thickness.
- Individual or groups of cables, perforated & non-perforated cable trays, cable ladders, cable baskets (up to 500 mm), cable bundles (up to 100 mm)
For use in dry internal conditions only. For other conditions, such as high humidity, contact CPG UK Technical Services.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance – Tested to EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4
- Versatile & easy to apply
- Can be used with FB750 Intubatt
- For use in both walls and floor
- Tested with combustible pipes up to 125 mm, insulated non-combustible pipes up to 160 mm, cables, cable trays/ladders/baskets (up to 500 mm), cable bundles (up to 100 mm)
- Tested in openings up to 600 x 600 mm
- Tested for use in linear gaps up to 25 mm